Monday, November 12, 2012

Best sand box ever! :)

We finally did it!  These photos were taken at the crack of noon.  My wife and I moved 15 tons of 3/8" pea gravel from our driveway into the backyard and it looks amazing.  I was so excited to see it today for the first time in day light that I didn't even bother to run around to trim off excess pieces of landscape fabric around some edges or tidy up the mounds of extra gravel before photographing.  What can I say.  I'm a gardener, not a perfectionist.  I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.






My desert roses have been in bloom since early June, and they're still going.


Here's what it looked like before the metamorphosis.



1 comment:

  1. I really love the fact that succulent gardens can be done over time, and you guys really seem to be on a great track!

    I look forward to seeing more of your progress as I'm doing the same. You can check out some of my projects on brokegirlsgarden.com!

    ReplyDelete